General Terms of Business
Hotel Garni Haus Tyrol
Planning Security for your Winter Vacation
If, due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, our hotel or the Obertauern ski area is officially closed, if entry into Austria from your home country is prohibited by ordinance or if an official travel warning applies, you will not incur any cancellation costs and the deposit paid will be refunded in full.
Our guests need a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate (complete vaccination protection) or a valid Covid-19 certificate of recovery in the winter season 2021/2022.
Children under the age of 12 and people who cannot be vaccinated are excluded (medical confirmation required). For these groups of people, the general legal regulations must be considered.
Arrival & Departure
Rooms and parking spaces are available after 3 p.m. of your arrival day. Please vacate your rooms and parking spaces by 10:30 a.m. on departure day.
Our reception is staffed until 9 p.m. If you expect to arrive after 9 p.m., please notify us in advance so we can leave a key for you.
Your reservation will be confirmed and guaranteed upon deposit of your down payment to our bank account.
- Bank Name: Raiffeisenbank Lungau
- IBAN: AT26 3506 3000 4201 5370
- BIC (Swift): RVSAAT2S063
- Account Owner: Aichmann Hotel Tyrol GmbH, Gamsleitenstraße 5, A-5562 Obertauern
You are welcome to settle the remainder of your bill at the end of your stay using your EC-Card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
Hotel bookings are generally excluded from 14-day rescission rights applying to so-called “Distance Contracts”.
Instead of that, reservations are covered by the following cancelation conditions:
Room cancelations are only valid in writing. In general, only complete rooms may be canceled (not individual persons).
- Up to 3 months prior to scheduled arrival: no cancelation charges will apply.
- Up to 1 month prior to scheduled arrival: 40 % of the room price.
- Up to 1 week prior to scheduled arrival: 70 % of the room price.
- In the final week prior to scheduled arrival: 90 % of the room price.
- In the event of delayed arrival or premature departure, we will be obliged to bill you the full room rate minus € 7 per person and night for breakfast.
- If, due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, our hotel or the Obertauern ski area is officially closed, if entry into Austria from your home country is prohibited by ordinance or if an official travel warning applies, you will not incur any cancellation costs and the deposit paid will be refunded in full.
“Room price” refers to the price of the room including breakfast. Naturally, there is no cancelation charge for any ski passes you might also happen to have booked.
All other aspects of your reservations are covered under the General Terms & Conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006).
Information pertaining to online conflict resolution in compliance with art. 14 par. 1 ODR-VO
The EU Commission provides the opportunity for online dispute resolution by means of a platform they operate for that purpose (the so-called “ODR Platform”). This platform may be used to settle disputes resulting from online contracts or service agreements. It may be reached via the following external link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Holiday Cancelation Insurance
A booking is also a purchase contract. Cancelation charges will apply in the event of cancelation, delayed arrival or premature departure. For this reason, we strongly recommend purchasing holiday cancelation insurance, such as that available through Europäischen Reiseversicherung.