Good to Know
Booking Information for the
Hotel Garni Haus Tyrol
Rooms and parking spaces are available after 3 p.m. of your arrival day. Please vacate your rooms and parking spaces by 10:30 a.m. on departure day.
Our reception is staffed until 9 p.m. If you expect to arrive after 9 p.m., please notify us in advance so we can leave a key.
Plenty of parking spaces are located in front of our house. Depending on availability, you are also welcome to use the underground garage at one of our neighboring hotels (on request for an extra charge).
Every morning, you will be greeted by a lavish breakfast buffet in our pleasant breakfast room. You are also welcome to book your stay to include half-board: In this case, a dinner selection as well as salad buffet are served at Hotel “Der Sailer” (200 m away).
Begin the next exciting day of your holidays with a sumptuous buffet breakfast:
- Ham & sausage
- Jams & honey
- Bread & rolls
- Fruit, fruit juices
- Hot drinks
- much more!
Treat yourself to hours of glorious pampering in our Tyrolean Sauna with Finnish Sauna/Herbal Sanarium and relaxation room. Naturally, our guests are welcome to use the wellness area free of charge. Spa robes are also provided at no cost.
- Luggage & changing room
- Cellar ski storage with boot dryer
- Hotel lobby
Our house is a non-smoking establishment. However, you are welcome to smoke out on the balconies, which most rooms have. Thank you for your cooperation.
Unfortunately, no pets are permitted at our house.
Our house features free WiFi throughout.
Local tourism taxes are included in the room price.
Available on a seasonal basis.
Based on the season.
Your reservation will be confirmed and guaranteed upon deposit of your downpayment to our bank account.
- Bank Name: Raiffeisenbank Lungau
- IBAN: AT26 3506 3000 4201 5370
- BIC (Swift): RVSAAT2S063
- Account Owner: Aichmann Hotel Tyrol GmbH, Gamsleitenstraße 5, A-5562 Obertauern
You are welcome to settle the remainder of your bill at the end of your stay using your EC-Card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
A booking is also a purchase contract. Cancelation charges will apply in the event of cancelation, delayed arrival or premature departure. For this reason, we strongly recommend purchasing holiday cancelation insurance, such as that available through Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Hotel bookings are generally excluded from 14-day rescision rights applying to so-called “Distance Contracts”.
Instead of that, reservations are covered by the following cancelation conditions:
Room cancelations are only valid in writing. In general, only complete rooms may be canceled (not individual persons).
- Up to 3 months prior to scheduled arrival: no cancelation charges will apply.
- Up to 1 month prior to scheduled arrival: 40 % of the room price.
- Up to 1 week prior to scheduled arrival: 70 % of the room price.
- In the final week prior to scheduled arrival: 90 % of the room price.
- In the event of delayed arrival or premature departure, we will be obliged to bill you the full room rate minus € 7 per person and night for breakfast.
- If, due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, our hotel or the Obertauern ski area is officially closed, if entry into Austria from your home country is prohibited by ordinance or if an official travel warning applies, you will not incur any cancellation costs and the deposit paid will be refunded in full.
“Room price” refers to the price of the room including breakfast. Naturally, there is no cancelation charge for any ski passes you might also happen to have booked.
All other aspects of your reservations are covered under the General Terms & Conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006).
Information pertaining to online conflict resolution in compliance with art. 14 par. 1 ODR-VO
The EU Commission provides the opportunity for online dispute resolution by means of a platform they operate for that purpose (the so-called “ODR Platform”). This platform may be used to settle disputes resulting from online contracts or service agreements. It may be reached via the following external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
All prices in EURO. Subject to change. Not liable for errors or inaccuracies.